Dongding Olong Tea
重量:（1 罐裝）150克 / 2 罐共 300 克
- Dongding is a Taiwan staple that has made oolong tea for 100 years.
- The brewed tea is clear, with the aroma of sweet-scented osmanthus.
- The leaves are painstakingly developed to be kept together with the stem and buds ensuring they still have the characteristics of freshness, vitality and softness.
- The yellow and silver soil of Dongding Mountain, the warm climate, and the consistently strong sunlight have created the thick and ripe flavor of Qingxiang Dongding Oolong Tea.
- After the tea leaves are roasted, they will produce a strong and full taste.
- The oolong tea that has been kneaded into a ball will have a better and richer taste due to the multiple squeezing and post-fermentation. This results in the signature sweetness of Dongding oolong tea
- When the rubbed tea leaves are baked, it will strengthen the sweetness, and the color of the tea with a dark amber hue.
Weight (1 can) 150g / 2 cans total 300g